Once upon a time... there was a very high mountain that no one had been able to climb. Who will be the first intrepid mountaineer to reach the top?
A game of strategy and agreements in which you will have to build a path together, overcome all the difficulties and reach the summit.
- Encourages the definition of strategies
- Boosts spatial awareness
- Trains decision making and the ability to reach agreements.
- Requires planning and anticipating movements
- Illustration Can Seixanta
- Number of players 2-5
- Duration of the game 15-20'
- Age 7 years and upwards
- Material FSC paper and recycled cardboard
- Packaging Rigid cardboard box