Frequently Asked Questions
What can I find in Cucutoys?
At Cucutoys we have children's products that meet all international safety standards. They are high quality and original. They promote different pedagogical values, which are detailed in each of the products, so that you can better decide the type of toy you want to buy.
We continually strive to have a wide range of toys that meet children needs, being both educational and fun. at the same time
I'd like to get to know you a little better. Do you have a blog?
Yes; look, right here you can find our blog, where we publish from time to time useful product articles, detailed information about board games, new products we receive and articles to help parents.You can also see here what other say about us in their publications.
Where do you ship your products?
We are currently shipping to the whole Iberian Peninsula including Portugal, and Balearic Islands.
We also ship to Germany, Belgium, France, Holland, Italy and Luxembourg by international parcel services.
How long does it take to ship?
Within the Iberian Peninsula, the items we have in stock are received the next working day after the order is placed, if it was placed before 18:00h, or within two working days if it is placed later. The international transport delivers in 2 to 5 working days, estimated from the date of departure of the shipment from the International Platforms. In general, more than 90% of our shipments arrive within 24 hours. Shipments to the Balearic Islands arrive between 48 and 72 hours after the order has been placed (always on working days).
Items not in stock are shipped within 15 business days.
How can I track my shipment?
You will receive an email with the shipment confirmation and tracking number as soon as it leaves our warehouse.
What if I'm not around when they come to deliver it?
A maximum of 2 delivery attempts will be made:
- The first, the next working day, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The second, to be agreed with the recipient, after contacting the transport agency.
In the case that neither has been achieved to deliver the package in the second attempt of delivery, it offers the possibility to pass by the agency of transport to withdraw it during the following 15 days.
There is the possibility to request a third delivery attempt, with an additional cost of 4 ?, and only with previous authorization of Cucutoys. If the delivery address is more than 15km from the nearest MRW agency, a charge per kilometre may be made.
Where can I see the toys?
We're at C/Islas Marshall, 2. Here we have all the stock that is in the online store, although due to space constraints , we do not have them all in the exhibition (although we can upload them in the blink of an eye). We are open from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 14:00 and 15:00 to 20:00h.
Is there a faster delivery service?
There are always last-minute needs, and we're glad to help! If you need your order to arrive on a specific day, or for a special event (birthday, party, or Christmas), please call us at 911 690 738 or send us an email at hola[at]cucutoys.es.
Tell me about payment methods at Cucutoys?
You can choose to pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. Transactions are securely transmitted through the official secure servers of each payment method.
Do you accept returns?
Yes of course. We do accept order returns within 14 days of receipt. We extend the deadline for the holidays, and at Christmas you can made returns until January 10th. Please call us on 911 690 738 or email us at hola[at]cucutoys.com before returning your order.
What happens after a return?
The refund of your product will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, always within 30 days of the date on which we send you an e-mail confirming that the refund or replacement is appropriate. The refund processing time in normal conditions is 24h.
Can you help me if I can't find the toy I'm looking for?
If you are looking for a specific product of our brands and we do not have it available, please do not hesitate to contact us to make it available as quickly as possible. You can contact us by mail or email:
Telephone: 911 690 738
How do Cucus work?
Cucus are Cucutoys loyalty points, which you get by buying products both on the web and in the physical shop. You can convert them into discount vouchers to buy any product in our catalogue, at the best prices.
- Register at Cucutoys, if you haven't already done so.
- Browse our website and choose the products you like the most. On the article page you will see the number of Cucus you will get with each one of them.
- Select the products you like by adding them to your basket. Check the purchase summary.
- Fill in your details and select a payment method.
Once you have made the purchase, you accumulate the Cucus of each product in your account.
In theMy Account
section, you have the Cucus Programme
section at your disposal. Here you can see the details of the Cucus you have accumulated. In your "Movement History", you can see every Cucus in and out of your account.
If it has been easy for you to accumulate Cucus, it will be even easier to enjoy them!
How can you redeem your Cucus?
You can redeem your Cucus either in the online shop, converting them into discount vouchers that you can apply to your shopping cart, or physically in our shop in Madrid.
- Go to the My Account section.
- Go to the Rewards menu to see the current status of your Cucus account. Here you can see all the Cucus, and the breakdown of those already redeemed and available.
- Enter the number of Cucus you want to exchange for a voucher, and click on the "Redeem" button. You will receive a confirmation email with the voucher and all the details. From that moment on, you will have it available in the My Vouchers menu of the My Account section and you will be able to use it on the shopping cart page just before finishing your purchase.
- Choose the products you like the most
- Identify yourself at the checkout, with your name and surname or email address.
- We will tell you how many Cucus you have in your account, and we will redeem the ones you want at the checkout.
Cucutoys. Children learn by playing. What do you want them to learn?